Even with the best brushing and flossing plaque, tartar and stain will build up on the teeth. Home care isn’t enough. That’s why the American Dental Association recommends professional cleanings at least twice a year.
Diagnostic and preventative services:
- Keep your smile healthy and bright with these procedures.
- Routine cleaning and deep cleaning procedures
- Sealants and fluoride treatments
- Tooth colored fillings
- Metal free crowns and bridges
- Night guards
- Sports mouth guards
- Anti-snoring devices
- Removable and implant retained dentures
- Pediatric dentistry